- First step at using a viewport for 2D-in-3D.
A bit awkward if the scene changes, and still gotta do all the code stuff in its own 2D scene script now.
- Mute by default since we're not working on sound right now.
- Working as-was. (Direct child access since these are meant to be tightly coupled but it's much easier to edit as a separate scene.)
- Settable slot count and some manual hackery to get that to visualize better.
- Hourglasses light up and spin.
Not visible enough. Also needs more juice. But the concept is there.